Analyst relations teams need to gather metrics data to manage their program, show their strategic value, and maintain executive support. A measurement program must be simple, yet meaningful if it is to succeed. Determining what and how to collect the data in ways that do not impact the team’s limited time can be a challenge. This SageCircle Webinar will provide you with succinct and actionable information that will help create the plans for a realistic and effective measurement program.
In this SageCircle Webinar, our strategists will provide a framework for building a measurement plan. Participants will come out of the webinar with best practices and tools that will help them collect and report without adding significantly to AR’s workload.
Key Issues to be addressed in this webinar include:
- What are typical objectives of a metrics program?
- How extensive should a measurement program plan be to remain useful, but not too much work?
- What are the needed administrative foundation elements?
- How does a team set standards for data collection?
Who Should Attend:
- Analyst relations professionals and managers
- Public relations professionals and managers
- Context: Measurement & Reporting Overview
- Sources of (more…)