The advanced AR seminar has been finalized!
“STRATEGIC ISSUES: Challenges for the AR Team” is the newest addition to SageCircle’s AR training portfolio. Thanks to all of you who participated in the survey on what topics should be included in the seminar. This seminar is designed for experienced AR staff and managers who need to move beyond the fundamentals. Spread over two half-day sessions it includes information, checklists, and templates to create actionable AR programs that can demonstrate true business value. The seminar will be January 13-14 in Cupertino and you can register on our website. Here is a sneak peek at the agenda (click here for the brochure with full agenda):
- Planning – Creating a strategic plan that moves the team into proactive activities, promotes AR with executives and colleagues, and incorporates new methods of dealing with analysts.
- Strategic Projects – Five key groups of AR activities that build the AR program. These include strategic messaging, influencing Magic Quadrant positioning, Customer case study programs, merger and acquisition projects, and new category creation.
- Innovative Analyst Interactions – Breaking away from the traditional to deal with difficult analysts, create a plan to influence major analyst events, or alternatives to consulting days.
- Measurement – Creating a cohesive metrics plan that tracks performance and AR impact.
- Sales – Planning an AR-Sales partnership program that demonstrates AR ROI
For more information call us at 503-636-1500 or send an email to info [at] sagecircle dot com.