Job ID: 2009-1206
Location: US East Coast or Midwest
Key Responsibilities: The Senior Manager of Industry Analyst Relations works with the Company’s public relations agencies, Executive leadership, and other Senior Management to create and implement communications plans that help to achieve the Company’s business goals and increase equity valuation.
Primary responsibilities include driving the development of industry analyst relations strategy and messaging platform, in conjunction with other senior marketing personnel. This includes managing activities associated with executive positioning, product introductions, awards, product reviews, customer success stories, and actions such as business and/or technology acquisitions. This Senior Manager Industry Analyst Relations works closely with the Product and Solution Management and R&D as well as with other parts of the organization (e.g. Marketing) in order to create a cohesive and consistent communications program.
This position will require international and domestic travel.
The Senior Manager of Industry Analyst Relations is seen as a legitimate and credible spokesperson for the company. This individual is responsible for developing strategic external communications and ensuring that all messages are disseminated consistently, promptly, and efficiently.
- Develop strategic plans and programs that will support IDS Scheer’s position as the market leader in BPM, BPA, and EAM
- Build and improve upon our sphere of influence in new core areas such as BI/PIPM, GRC, and SOA.
- Establishes and maintain ongoing relationships with key industry analysts to understand market trends and give relevant input to IDS Scheer’s product strategy team.
- Contributes to the corporate communications plan.
- Acts as corporate spokesperson when appropriate.
- Provides executive communications support including presentations, briefings, and talking points to assist with communications with media and industry analysts
- Manage analyst budget together with product and solution management to optimize results for IDS Scheer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing or English with 8+ years experience in media and analyst relations.
- Experience managing industry analyst relations is required.
- Experience working with senior level business executives to provide executive communications support (talking points, messaging, presentations, briefings, etc.) is required.
- Experience writing strategic and tactical communications objectives, plans and programs, required.
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills, required
- High level of professional and personal integrity is required.
- Approximately 30% overnight travel