In the last year, the Analyst Twitter Directory has grown from 58 entries to more than 610 analysts.There has been similar growth in the AR Twitter Directory with over 370 entries. Both directories are being updated weekly with new names. So if some of your top analysts and your peers are on Twitter, shouldn’t you be on Twitter as well?
In this SageCircle AR Webinar, we will provide you with succinct and actionable information that will help you get up-to-speed on Twitter as a user, and help you understand the implications for AR. The agenda for the 90-minute session includes:
- What is micro-blogging and Twitter
- How are analysts and AR professionals using Twitter
- Getting started on Twitter
- Tips on being an efficient Twitter user
- Setting up an RSS reader to track analysts’ Twitter streams and blogs
- How to find analysts to follow
- What to tweet about (i.e., topics you might use)
- Interesting add-on tools to Twitter
- How Twitter can fit into your analyst communications toolbox
- Monitoring and measurement
- The ROI of Twittering
There will be plenty of time for your questions.
The cost of this information-packed session is only $95. You can register by clicking here or visiting http://www.sagecircle.com/. BTW, the cost is per login not per person. Feel free to schedule a meeting with your colleagues in a conference room and all of you participate via a single ticket. Then afterwards you can discuss how to apply what you learned during the webinar.
The next session will be held at:
Friday, May 20, 2009 at 11 am US Pacific Time
Another option is to schedule a SageCircle “AR Briefing” on Twitter for just you and your colleagues. AR Briefings have the advantage of being scheduled based on your calendar and providing a platform for much more frank discussion about how Twitter can fit into your AR strategy. They are also very cost effective at only $495. Click here for a brochure or contact us at 503-636-1500 for more information.
If you have any questions, please give SageCircle a call 503-636-1500 or send an email to info [at] sagecircle dot com.