Analyst Relations Manager – Tribeca/New York, NY
About the Job
The Analyst Relations Manager will be responsible for establishing and raising awareness for Rosetta as one of the leading interactive agencies in the country to ultimately help drive new business for the agency. They will be charged with developing a broader and deeper awareness for Rosetta throughout the analyst community to increase coverage in key reports and rankings. This role will be responsible for developing the overall AR strategy for Rosetta, maximizing the Rosetta/Forrester relationship through the remainder of 2009 and planning for the development of future analyst relationships. This position will report to the Vice President of Marketing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Development of and execution of a master AR strategy for Rosetta
- Development and management of a master inventory of key analysts for the agency with a contact/communications plan including analyst calls, briefings, electronic updates, etc.
- Development of detailed analyst profiles for the top (most important) analysts to the agency
- Master inventory of key reports/rankings for Rosetta and a strategy for consideration and inclusion
- Assessment and selection of additional analyst relationships to invest in (beginning in 2010) as directed by the business units
- Tracking of new business leads, RFPs, etc. driven from rankings/reports
- Tracking AR impact through constituent awareness
- Active marketing of Rosetta rankings/references
- Collaboration with PR Manager to promote all key reports/mentions/references
The measurements of success in this position include, but are not limited to:
- Level of awareness for Rosetta among Forrester analysts (2009)
- Level of awareness for Rosetta among analysts within other targeted analyst organizations (2010+)
- Number of invitations to Forrester waves and other reports
- Performance on Forrester waves and other reports
- Impact of ranking/report results on new business opportunities
- Minimum of 5 years relevant analyst experience either within an analyst firm or in an AR role within an agency
- Proven track record of developing fruitful relationships within the analyst community
- Experience with managing all aspects of the AR role from strategic to tactical
- Extensive knowledge of the AR discipline and processes
- Flexible thinking
- Highly organized
- Strong time management skills
- Deadline driven
- Strong leadership and communications skills
- Proven ability to think strategically, be creative, manage projects and communicate effectively in a very fast-paced environment
- Balance of performing strategically while also being an active “doer”
- Experience in the interactive marketing industry and/or professional services industry is a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- BS/BA in business or related area preferred
Click Here To Apply
Rosetta is the largest independent interactive agency in the country. Our Personality®-based segmentations uncover the drivers of brand choice and product usage. Rosetta’s industry-focused marketers, world-class technology teams and creative teams translate those insights into relevant marketing solutions that attract, retain and deepen a brand’s best customer relationships. Rosetta brings deep industry expertise to client work within the Retail & Consumer Products, Healthcare, Financial Services, Communications, Technology & Media and B2B markets. Some of our client relationships include Scholastic, Borders and Tractor Supply Company (Retail); Johnson & Johnson, Bristol Myers Squibb, Allergan, and Shire (Healthcare); HSBC, Nationwide, and Citizens Bank (Financial Services); and Microsoft and T-Mobile (Communications, Technology & Media).
For more information, visit www.rosetta.com.
Hey, Carter. Looks like Rosetta could use your services. Notice the measurements in this job posting?
Do they not understand that you don’t get “invited” to Waves, you need to qualify?
And while I know there are some great folks out there looking for AR jobs, I’d be concerned that you’ll be measured on where you land on a Wave.
Comments are closed.