Some of today’s new challenges for AR teams are how to determine if there is value to monitoring analyst opinions on blogs, Twitter, and social networks like LinkedIn; how to do the monitoring; and how to use the information gathered to create meaningful metrics. To help analyst relations teams be proactive with the emerging measurement requirements for social media, SageCircle is announcing a new public webinar focused on providing the tools and insights needed to efficiently collect, analyze and report social media metrics.
This webinar is designed to teach you how to measure analyst social media traffic, the various methods for automating your social media monitoring for effective data gathering, and ways to measure both the mentions and the tonality. We will discuss how to incorporate social media into your balanced scorecard and provide concise reporting to executives.
Key Issues to be addressed in this webinar include:
- How do social media metrics fit into the overall AR measurement and reporting program?
- What are the social media metrics needed for both performance and operational measurements?
- What are the best practices for collecting social media metrics?
- What are the approaches for reporting on social media activities and outcomes, either as standalone reports or as part of a broader reporting structure?
In this SageCircle Webinar, our strategists will provide a succinct analysis of the options surrounding social media measurement and reporting. Participants will come out of the webinar with best practices and tools that will help them collect and report on social media without adding significantly to AR’s workload.
Who Should Attend:
- Analyst relations professionals and managers
- Market research professionals and manage
- Public relations professionals and managers
- Role of social media metrics in day-to-day opinion monitoring and long-term program reporting
- Types of social media metrics
- Incorporating social media metrics into your overall measurement program
- Collecting data in an efficient manner
- Out-tasking data collection to third-party firms
- Using tools for social media monitoring and data collection
- Reporting options, including alerts to the sales organization
- What is around the corner – trends to be thinking about in social media metrics
There will be plenty of time for your observations and questions.
The cost of this information-packed session is only $95. You can register by clicking here or visiting www.SageCircle.com. In addition, the cost is per login not per person. Feel free to schedule a meeting with your colleagues in a conference room and have all of them participate via a single ticket. Then afterwards you can discuss how to apply what you learned during the webinar.
We are scheduling two sessions to make it easy for you to fit the webinar into your busy schedule. The sessions will be held:
October 22 at 10 AM Pacific
October 29 at 11 AM Pacific
Certificate of Completion for AR Measurement
SageCircle’s Certificate of Completion is a feature of our training programs where we send a signed, hardcopy “Certificate of Completion” to AR professionals who have completed a series of training sessions on a particular topic. A “Certificate of Completion” will be a useful item to add to your resume as it shows you have invested in upgrading your AR skills and your commitment to the AR profession.
This webinar is one of the five sessions that fulfills the requirements for the Certificate for AR Measurement. Click on the links to see the descriptions, key issues and agenda for each webinar.
- Creating an AR Measurement Program
- Performance Metrics
- Operational Metrics
- Social Media Metrics
- Auditing the Spoken Word
If you have any questions about the webinar or wish to arrange a private session for your company, please call SageCircle at 503-636-1500 or send an email to “info [at] sagecircle.com”