- Job ID: 2009-2415 (click here to apply, search on job ID)
- Location: US-VA-Sterling
- Posted Date: 11/23/2009
Overview: The Industry Analyst Relations Manager owns and builds analyst relationships to propagate messaging, positively influencing analysts to speak and write about Neustar.
- Develops analyst plan in support of line of business and corporate goals.
- Assists in go-to-market, product launches, and vertical and geographic market growth via analyst relations activities.
- Ensures Neustar written coverage. Stays current on upcoming research agendas and coverage areas and reaches out as applicable.
- Utilizes social media to determine analyst influence, tonality and plans appropriate response.
- Innovates. Continuously seeks improvement. Stays current on best business practices. Seeks out of the box methods to improve.
- Executes on thought leadership component of AR through trend research / surveys.
- Develops metrics and reporting.
- Manages contractual relationships.
- Stays on top of analyst opinion of Neustar and analyst opinion on trends. Able to report on both to senior management.
Minimum of 6 years of experience in a communications or marketing field. Will consider a sales or project manager background as well. Must have basic computer skills. Must have a college degree. AR experience a plus but not mandatory. Some knowledge of project management is a plus. Must be internet and application savvy. Knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook a must.