With all the turmoil in the economic scene, we have been getting inquiries about how to manage the analyst relations (AR) budget in a recession. This post is a roundup of content we have published on the SageCircle blog on the topics of budgets and spending.
This content is the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the full set of intellectual property SageCircle has generated on these topics. There is more written research and SageToolsTM in the Online SageContentTM Library. There is also an AR Team Briefing on managing budgets in a recession. Finally we recommend that Advisory clients, either Blocks of Advisory Hours or Annual Advisory, schedule inquiries to discuss the budget implications of the economic uncertainty.
- Notes on managing your budget in a recession – SageCircle’s Coffee Talk
- Budgeting cutting can help AR focus and innovate
- Budget cutting part two – Alternate solutions for analyst contracts
- Why it is a really bad idea to cut AR, even in a recession
- Analyst Relations budget – Use it, don’t lose it
- Christmas leftovers that are better than fruitcake
- Startups should look for “bite-sized” services that provide AR insights and tools at modest prices [Startup Saturday]
Purchasing Analyst Services, a six-part series:
- Using five rights to avoid a wrong when it comes to purchasing Gartner or Forrester services
- Right reasons – Evaluate why you are purchasing analyst services
- Right services – Align the services you buy to better Continue reading